During The Medical Imaging - Magnetic Resonance Imaging from University of Cumbria your learning will be enhanced with plenty of discussion with expert practitioners in MRI physics and clinical MRI.
Excellent networking opportunities will be available as, historically, we have taught students from all over the UK – from Aberdeen (North Scotland) to Plymouth (South England) and Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. They have joined us from the NHS, university research departments and private providers.
This qualification can lead to employment as a diagnostic radiographer. A masters level degree is becoming a requirement in many departments, so you will have a head start in finding work with the NHS or in the private sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Magnetic Resonance Practice
- Research Methods
- Negotiated Learning in MRI (Single Weighted Module)
- Advanced Clinical Applications and Management in MRI
- Negotiated Learning in MRI (Double Weighted Module)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 733 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
- 1st or 2nd class honours degree.
- Students with other qualifications may be admitted to the course, please contact the Enquiry Centre for further details.
- Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL) may be considered for relevant prior learning at the same academic level.
EU/EEA5000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
The fee is for home/EU new students, enrolling in 2020/21.
The fee for home/EU continuing students, enrolled in 2019/20 is 8055 GBP/year.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.