Offered in partnership with the School of Law, the Master of Studies in Law (M.S.L.) and the Master of Laws (LL.M.) at University of Saint Thomas Saint Paul
Organizational Ethics and Compliance at University of Saint Thomas Saint Paul will provide you with a deep understanding of how compliance work fits within a broader vision of corporate responsibility and the common good. The M.S.L. degree is for those who hold an undergraduate degree and seek a graduate degree specifically tailored to a career in ethics and compliance. The LL.M. is for those who already hold a U.S. law degree but seek an advanced degree in ethics and compliance.
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Global study abroad
- Marketing management
- Management of organizational behavior
- Financial accounting
- Statistical methods for business decision making
- Economics of organization and management
- Applied communications lab
- Leader development lab
- Financial management in the contemporary marketplace
- Operations management
- Applied business research
- Ethical leadership and corporate accountability
- Capstone strategic management course
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1580 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- We welcome applicants who hold a bachelor’s degree in any subject from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or the international equivalent. While many St. Thomas MBA students studied business at the undergraduate level, students who majored in the sciences, social sciences, liberal arts, engineering or other fields are also encouraged to apply.
International44580 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1486 USD per credit during 12 months.
National44580 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1486 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Paul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.