Develop your skills in one of the most important and influential fields of business today. Learn how to make a positive impact on corporate behavior by earning a Master of Studies in Law (M.S.L.) or a Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Organizational Ethics and Compliance at University of Saint Thomas Saint Paul.
- Our programs provide you with a deep understanding of how compliance work fits within the broader vision of corporate responsibility and the common good.
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Global study abroad
- Marketing management
- Management of organizational behavior
- Financial accounting
- Statistical methods for business decision making
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Organisational Behaviour View 285 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Saint Thomas Saint Paul and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- an application form,
- official academic transcript(s) from all colleges and universities attended,
- two letters of recommendation (no more than four),
- a written response to essay questions posed on the application form, and
- your resume or CV.
International47280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1576 USD per credit during 12 months.
National47280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1576 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Paul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.