At Finance and Accounting and PgD target award from University of Cumbria you'll study an extensive range of modules looking at important topics in finance and accounting, focusing on those that meet your specific interests. We'll look at the financial challenges faced by businesses in today's environment, providing you the perfect foundation to reach new heights in your professional development. Get an understanding of your contribution to financial leadership and move on to big things in your career.
You'll emerge as a leader in your field, with the knowledge and skills to move up the corporate ladder and engage in discussions towards the future of financial development.
- Leadership and Organisational Behaviour
- Strategic Thinking and Effecting Change
- Financial Reporting and Communication
- Principles of Postgraduate Research
- Financial Governance, Risk and Ethics
- Strategic Performance Management
- Corporate Financial Practices
- Postgraduate Independent Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Accounting View 285 other Masters in Accounting in United Kingdom
- 1st or 2nd class honours degree in BA/Bsc (Hons) Accounting or Finance. We will consider students with a BA/BSc in a related discipline as long as they can demonstrate a solid background in accounting and finance (e.g. with some ACCA or equivalent modules) and advanced numerical skills.
- English Proficiency
Living costs for Lancaster
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.