The Law - International Commercial Law programme offered by the University of Bristol presents an exciting opportunity for in-depth, intensive study of specialist commercial law subjects, and includes a choice of units that build knowledge of the law relevant to international business transactions and contexts in which law operates at a transnational level.
You will be challenged and inspired by academics dedicated to progressive and innovative thinking in business enterprise as members of the Law School’s Centre of Law and Enterprise. The intellectually demanding, research-rich curriculum they deliver makes our graduates stand out, able to demonstrate excellent legal, analytical and research skills, and with a deep appreciation of the commercial context in which the law and lawyers function.
Graduating from a world-leading law school* will open doors for careers in a variety of sectors. The content and approach to teaching in this programme will develop and deepen your understanding of international commercial law, whilst building many transferable skills.
This LLM can provide a springboard into a diverse range of careers, boost the prospects for those already working in related fields - or as a solid first step towards a research career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Carriage of Goods
- Regulation of Financial Markets and Institutions
- Intellectual Property
- Corporate Governance in the United Kingdom and United States
- Information Technology Law
- World Trade Law
- International Corporate Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Law Business Law Commerce View 70 other Masters in Commerce in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An upper second-class honours degree in law. Applicants who do not have a law degree but have obtained a 2.1 in at least 3 modules/units related to law/international commerce can be considered. International students with equivalent qualifications should supply a transcript of their examination results (this should be an official English translation if the original is not in English).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10900 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK: part-time (two years) £5,450
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.