At London School of Business and Finance you have the opportunity to top up your ACCA qualification with an MA at minimal costs with this ACCA Online and MA Online programme.
Combining the two means not only joining one of the world's largest accounting bodies, but also acquiring the business and leadership expertise that will open doors to a higher position and salary.
For more information, please visit the programme website.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesAccounting View 37 other Masters in Accounting in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Two A Levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics
- Must be 18 or over
- Students who successfully complete the Diploma in Accounting and Business via Foundations in Accountancy can transfer to the ACCA Qualification and commence their studies at F4 onwards of the ACCA Qualification
- Gain exemptions from ACCA papers F1-F3
- Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempt from up to nine exams within the Knowledge & Skills levels and register directly at the Professional level
- Holders of recognised business and/or accounting degrees may also qualify for exemptions, we advise you to check your starting point with ACCA before you enrol on the course.
Depends on the papers left on your ACCA. Contact us for more information
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.