Public Administration - Health Care Administration program at University of Michigan Flint addresses the educational needs of those with specialized, technical, or liberal arts degrees, as well as others with limited or outdated education or training in administration. Focusing on contemporary developments in health care administration, the program concentration prepares students to deal with the complex tasks and challenges of today’s health care system.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Politics, Policy, and Public Administration
- Administrative Organization and Behavior
- Management in Public and Nonprofit Organizations
- Ethical Issues in Public Administration
- Health Policy
- Financial Management in Health Care
- Legal Issues In Health Care
- Personnel Issues in Public Service
- Budgeting in Public and Nonprofit Organizations
- Law and Administrative Processes
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health View 939 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Those seeking admission to the MPA program are expected to have a knowledge base involving understanding of the operation of public institutions, microeconomic principles, and basic analytical tools.
International16120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8060 USD per semester during 12 months.
National16120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8060 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12936 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6468 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Flint
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.