The program involves an intensive curriculum consisting of didactic courses and thesis research. Successful completion of the MS in Pharmaceutical Sciences degree requires successful completion of at least 30 semester credit hours with not less than 6 hours of research credit. The research must be compiled into a thesis, which is presented and defended in front of the committee.
More informationVisit official programme website
The courses include:
- Current Topics in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Seminars in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Ethics in Research
- Introduction to Pharmaceutical Research
- Experimental Design and Data Analysis
- Biopharmaceutical Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPharmacy View 155 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
- Application for Graduate Admission
- Official transcript from each college or university attended
- Transcripts can be mailed directly from the issuing institution to Butler University or sent as an electronic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org. The institution must be a regionally accredited college or university and the transcript must indicate the date the degree was conferred
- Personal statement (topic may vary by program)
- Additional requirements set by the particular program
International580 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 580 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National580 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 580 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.