The Public Administration General curriculum at University of Michigan Flint is designed around a basic core of courses in administration, which should be taken early in the student’s program.
The core is supplemented by clusters of more specialized courses in administrative functions and processes and analytical methods. An applied research project and, for those with less than two years administrative experience, an internship, are also part of the curriculum.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Politics, Policy, and Public Administration
- Administrative Organization and Behavior
- Management in Public and Nonprofit Organizations
- Ethical Issues in Public Administration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 536 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- A teaching certificate, if the student is seeking state endorsment.
- A 3.0 or higher undergraduate overall grade-point average based on a 4.0 scale.
- Updated resume
- Three letters of recommendation
- A personal statement of purpose
- A $55 application fee
International16120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8060 USD per semester during 12 months.
National16120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8060 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12936 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6468 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Flint
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.