Students are prepared for the Nursing at University of Michigan Flint educator role, in addition to focusing on the graduate level competencies. The program will include coursework in curriculum design and development, teaching methodologies including instructional technology, educational needs assessment and evaluation, and learner-centered theories and methods.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Epidemiology and Disease Prevention
- Graduate Pathophysiology
- Graduate Pharmacology
- Physical Diagnosis across the Lifespan-Theory
- Leadership, Informatics & Policy for Advanced Practice
- Graduate Research Theory
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 686 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A current unencumbered RN license in the United States
- A 3-credit college-level chemistry course with a minimum grade of C (2.0)
- A 3-credit college-level statistics with a minimum grade of C (2.0)
- A Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree from an accredited college or university with an overall undergraduate GPA of at least 3.2 on a 4.0 scale (3.5 for graduate work)
International16120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8060 USD per semester during 12 months.
National16120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8060 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12936 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6468 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Flint
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.