The Master's in Effective Teaching and Leadership (METL) program is based on the College of Education's core values, and it's designed to offer you flexibility, individual choice, and the chance to be part of a community of learners. Small class sizes and access to caring and committed faculty ensure that you receive an individualized experience alongside fellow educators who share a passion for their craft. Completion of the METL program will prepare you to:
- Continue within your professional setting
- Provide leadership in your school and profession as a whole
- Continue your studies at the doctoral level
More informationVisit official programme website
These courses include:
- Problems in the Teaching of Reading
- Assessment/Evaluation of Children with Differences
- Inclusive Schools for ELLs
- Theory and Practice of Teaching ESL
- Second Language Acquisition and Assessment
- Standards-Based Professional Practice for ESL Teachers
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Teaching View 1044 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Application for Graduate Admission
- Official transcript from each college or university attended
- Transcripts can be mailed directly from the issuing institution to Butler University or sent as an electronic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org. The institution must be a regionally accredited college or university and the transcript must indicate the date the degree was conferred
- Personal statement (topic may vary by program)
- Additional requirements set by the particular program
International580 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 580 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National580 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 580 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.