EPPSP students complete a two-year, 36-hour intensive master of science degree program. Students must stay active in the program each consecutive semester and summer until completion. Students can earn six credit hours in each of the classes. Classes meet every Tuesday and Thursday evening from 7:00-9:30 p.m.
With the assistance of a Lilly Endowment grant, Dr. Joe Nygaard introduced EPPSP in 1982 as a new and radically different program for preparing school administrators. In 1998, the program became a Master of Science in Education degree. EPPSP is a leading principal preparation program with graduates throughout Indiana and the United States.
The EPPSP program is designed to incorporate all aspects of the principalship training model into a six-semester experience, allowing students to work in a cohort group environment.
More informationVisit official programme website
These courses include:
- Curriculum and Instructional Strategies for Middle School
- Multilingual Learners and Their Cultural Contexts
- Integrated Special Methods
- Methods for Teaching Multilingual Learners
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research View 3529 other Masters in Education in United States
- Application for Graduate Admission
- Official transcript from each college or university attended
- Transcripts can be mailed directly from the issuing institution to Butler University or sent as an electronic transcript to email@example.com. The institution must be a regionally accredited college or university and the transcript must indicate the date the degree was conferred
- Personal statement (topic may vary by program)
- Additional requirements set by the particular program
International580 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 580 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National580 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 580 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.