The Butler Master of Professional Accounting (MPAcc) degree accelerates and challenges students with real competitive advantage. The program’s 100% placement rate comes from integrating with the Indianapolis and regional accounting industry and on-campus Career Development, giving students ample engagement opportunities with employers.
The MPAcc program gives students confidence in their future with a 100% placement rate. Butler provides a four-year, structured career development program with a career mentor to coach you through your time here, as well as two required internships for unparalleled experience.
Each fall, we host at least two evenings with representatives from large, regional public accounting firms. These firms come to campus to not only promote their internships, but to have direct interaction with students. Our active accounting club also hosts informational and networking events to align students with countless employers seeking new hires.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureThese courses include:
- Global Business Experience
- International Marketing
- Advertisement and Promotion Management
- Buyer Behavior and Consumer Driven Strategies
- New Product Development
- Marketing Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 543 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Application for Graduate Admission
- Official transcript from each college or university attended
- Transcripts can be mailed directly from the issuing institution to Butler University or sent as an electronic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org. The institution must be a regionally accredited college or university and the transcript must indicate the date the degree was conferred
- Personal statement (topic may vary by program)
- Additional requirements set by the particular program
International850 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 850 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National850 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 850 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.