The M.S. in Organizational Leadership program of Manhattan College is a program that is specifically designed for working professionals, in a highly structured format. As a graduate student in the organizational leadership program, you will collaborate and advance with a cohort, with support from faculty facilitators.
This degree can be completed as a full or part-time student. Courses are offered on-campus and online. Whether you are in the classroom, or on your laptop, you will have face-to-face time with your professors, who are established professionals in consulting, business communication and coaching and workforce development. You will get the chance to work on small-group projects and computer-based exercises with classmates.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Leadership
- Leadership Communication and Coaching Essentials
- Management and Sustainable Development for Organizational Leaders
- Leading Across Cultural and Global Boundaries
- Shaping the Learning Organization
- Ethics and Spirituality in the Workplace
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 2254 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or institution.
- GPA average of 2.75 out of 4.0 or equivalent. Other factors, such as work experience and GPA on most recently taken courses will be considered for applicants with lower than a 2.75.
- Work experience of at least three years.
- Demonstrated potential for study of organizational leadership at the graduate level.
International27900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 930 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 930 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.