The degree program is designed to meet the needs of several groups of students:
- those seeking to broaden their scientific background prior to application to, or entry into, professional or graduate school
- those interested in teaching at the high school or junior college level
- those interested in improving their knowledge base prior to entering into governmental service
More informationVisit official programme website
- Fundamental Biochemistry
- Fundamental Physiolog
- Current Issues in Biomedical Research
- Fundamental Microbiology
- Fundamental Pharmacology
- Essentials of Anatomy
- Fundamental Histology & Cell Biology
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine View 214 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
Admission is competitive and based on letters of support, your personal statement, academic record (GPA), and performance on the GRE, MCAT or DAT. Preference is given to students with an overall GPA >= 3.0 on a 4 point scale and to those with scores of:
- >= 295 on the combined verbal and quantitative sections of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), or
- >= 492 (new format) or >=20 (old format) MCAT, or
- >= 15 on the DAT.
Applicants to the MS BMS degree program who are participants in the Professional Portal Program must be recommended by and meet criteria established by, the Admissions Committee of either the UMMC School of Medicine (SOM) or School of Dentistry (SOD).
International12122 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12122 USD per year and a duration of .
National4133 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4133 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.