Completing high school and transitioning into adulthood is a critical stage for all young people. It is important to prepare students of all abilities to finish high school and succeed in adult life.
The 37-credit Adolescent, Students with Disabilities M.S. Ed. program of Manhattan College is designed to prepare educators to meet the specific needs of students diagnosed with:
- learning disabilities
- emotionally disturbed/behavioral disorders
- physical disabilities
- intellectual disabilities
- multiple disabilities
As a student in this program, you will choose a generalist extension for students with disabilities in grades 7-12 in one of the following areas:
- Social studies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Personal Wellness
- Multiple Disorders
- Psychology of Career Counseling
- Technology, the School Counselor and College Advisor
- Counseling Practices and Theories
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCounselling View 842 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or institution. (Applicants for advanced certificates must hold a bachelor's and master's degree, both from accredited institutions).
- GPA average of 3.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent
- Ideally, applicants should have suitable preparation in the behavioral sciences. Consideration will be given for teaching experience and for other applicable experience.
- Applicants must also meet the New York State Education requirements in English, math, science, foreign language and social studies.
International1010 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1010 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1010 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1010 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.