The study programme of this Masters Course in the Management of Tourism Destinations at Universitat Rovira i Virgili thus covers conceptual, analytical and critical knowledge on the management, planning and governance of destinations, and their promotion and communication involving the main trends that define the present and future evolution of leisure and mobility in their productive and entrepreneurial dimension as well as social phenomena.
Graduates in the University master's degree in Management of Tourism Destinations are capable of working in:
- Planner and Strategic Manager of Tourist Destinations
- Manager of Destinations
- Manager of Destination Development and Quality Plans
- Director of Destination Programmes
- Technician for Tourism Planning
- Corporate Director of Organisations
- Manager of Non-Profit Organisations in Tourism
- Director of Business Tourism Group (hotel chain, intermediation, leisure corporations,...)
- Director of Tourism Company
- Director of Tourism Division in a Business Group
- Director of Tourism Product
- Manager of Specific Products
- Technician for Tourism Product Development
- Operational Director
- Director of Information, Promotion and Tourism Commercialisation
- Director of Product in an Organisation
- Director of Management Areas
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Experience Design
- Value Chain Management Governance, Stakeholders and Community
- Involvement in Destinations
- Economic Impacts of Tourism
- Destination Management Systems and Organizations
- Work Placement
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Tourism & Leisure View 111 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
As well as the compulsory general documentation required for pre-enrolment in the programme, you can also submit:
- Proof of work experience in the ambit of tourism.
- Proof of English level superior to that required (B.2).
- Proof of additional training related to the content of the master's degree (courses, seminars or other training activities).
- Proof of eelevant stays abroad of a minimum of 12 weeks in English-speaking countries (for Spanish speakers) or Spanish-speaking countries (for non-Spanish speakers).
International2913 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2913 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2913 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2913 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Students with degrees from other countries will be charged an academic tax of €218.15 the first time they enrol only
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.