This program aims to provide required academic and analytical information infrastructure for the candidates who have a role as a leader in their companies.
Executive Master of Business Administration Program from Istanbul Aydin University provides for the executives and candidates an efficient and interactive educational atmosphere to accommodate the changing world’s dynamics and to develop their abilities in finding constructive solutions for the management problems.
The institute, upon the request of the program director, may require the prospective student to take additional courses if his/her background is not seen fit to follow the program.
Leaders whose analysis and problem solving skills are developed, who have critical and creative thinking abilities, can make and maintain effective relations, can apply teamwork in the most efficient way, can take initiative and administer risk and change.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Managerial Economics
- Management And Business Policies
- Elective Course Module
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 17 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Turkey
- Undergraduate diploma scanned version (Translated into Turkish or English)
- Undergraduate transcript scanned version (Translated into Turkish or English)
- Passport scanned version of the relevant pages
- A cumulative GPA of 2,5 (on a 4,0) or equivalent
- For English degree program applicants must have: - TOEFL (Score 66) OR IAU English Proficiency Exam
- For Turkish degree program applicants must have: TOMER B 2 Level * OR Turkish Proficiency Exam
- Passport size photograph
International2100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4200 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National2100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4200 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.