The Business Administration program of the Istanbul Aydin University provides for the executives and candidates an efficient and interactive educational atmosphere to accommodate the changing world’s dynamics and to develop their abilities in finding constructive solutions for the management problems.
The program is a 120 ECTS credit program with a duration of 2 academic years, each with 2 semesters. The regular program consists of 8 courses of 21 local credits, a seminar and a thesis work of 60 ECTS credits with a normal duration of 2 semesters. The institute, upon the request of the program director, may require the prospective student to take additional courses if his/her background is not seen fit to follow the program.
Aims and Objectives
- The MBA Program is constituted to train the professional executives who are looking for perfect career. This program aims to provide required academic and analytical information infrastructure for the candidates who have a role as a leader in their companies.
- Leaders whose analysis and problem solving skills are developed, who has critical and creative thinking abilities, can make and maintain effective relations, can apply teamwork in the most efficient way, can take initiative and administer risk and change.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Accounting
- Contemporary Management and Strategic Planning
- Organizations and Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 17 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Turkey
- Passport photograph
- Undergraduate diploma (a copy translated to Turkish or English)
- Undergraduate transcript (a copy translated to Turkish or English)
- Photocopy of the relevant pages of your passport
- A cumulative GPA of 2,5 (on a 4,0) or equivalent
- For English degree program applicants: TOEFL score - 66 points (If English is not the first/official language of the country).
International2100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4200 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National2100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4200 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.