Students in the Architecture program from Cyprus International University gain the required experience of understanding details by evaluating it systematically through the means of different research methods and techniques.
Through a number of core and elective courses, students develop their written and spoken skills, sensitivity and understanding by discussing architectural focus within a well-disciplined approach.
- Architects have an extensive field of work as they graduate from the Department of Architecture capable of working with different design disciplines.
- Graduates of this department can work as freelance architects or as in-house architects in an architectural office; open their own architectural design office; take part in industrial or design process related to technology for the development and production of construction materials; or concentrate on the urban environment.
- They also have the opportunity to work in research and education as academics.
- Space, Place And Place - Making
- Typomorphological Analysis In Urban Studies
- Development Of Contemporary Architecture
- Human Factors In Architectural Design
- Architecture And The City In Science Fiction Movies
- Glass Structure
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s Degree Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree transcripts for each completed academic term/year.
- Evidence of English Language competence: TOEFL (65 IBT) or IELTS (5.5). Students without these documents will take the CIU English proficiency exam on campus following arrival.
- Scanned copy of international passport/birth certificate
- Fully completed and signed CIU Rules and Regulations document (which can be downloaded during the online application)
International280 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 280 EUR per module during 12 months.
EU/EEA280 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 280 EUR per module during 12 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.