The Accounting and Finance program from Cyprus International University also provides theoretical, conceptual, technical, and practical knowledge for managing the financial functioning of all organizations: financial or non-financial, private or public, large or small, profit-oriented or non-profit.
- Upon successful completion of the program, our students will be able to tackle the adversity of the accounting and finance sector such as accountancy, management advice, audit, internal control, financial analysis, insurance and assurance with an excellent grasp in the field.
- They will also gain skills which will help them to be employed in global or national financial institutions.
- Students will also have a personal understanding on how the accounting and finance sector actually operates, and this will give them an edge over others in their respective fields.
- On the other hand, our program also prepares our students to excel academically and pursue an academic career by completing our Ph.D. program.
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Financial Theory and Applications
- Advanced Accounting
- Selected Topics In Managerial Accounting
- Modern Theory Of Banking And Finance
- Financial Managements
- International Financial Markets & Banking
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 12 other Masters in Finance in Cyprus
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s Degree Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree transcripts for each completed academic term/year.
- Evidence of English Language competence: TOEFL (65 IBT) or IELTS (5.5). Students without these documents will take the CIU English proficiency exam on campus following arrival.
- Scanned copy of international passport/birth certificate
- Fully completed and signed CIU Rules and Regulations document (which can be downloaded during the online application)
International280 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 280 EUR per module during 12 months.
EU/EEA280 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 280 EUR per module during 12 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.