The Nursing Executive Leadership specialization prepares you with skills in organizational behavior, clinical operations, quality measurement and risk management, fiscal operations and systematic change, and human resource development. You will also learn the latest in technology to ensure you have the skills necessary to manage departments or nursing units within the health care setting.
When you graduate, you will have the foundational knowledge and skills necessary to engage in an advanced practice role. You will graduate with the ability to:
- Build leadership alliances for collaborative action and change around health issues
- Encompass concepts of fiscal and human resources in designing quality care measures
- Influence the health policy making process through the involvement and leadership of nurses having diverse perspectives
- Integrate advanced core competencies and clinical expertise to evaluate nursing care delivery systems
- Lead in a manner that recognizes the cultural and spiritual context of that health community and environment.
- Integrate principles of evidence-based related practice in the design and implementation of nursing and health care delivery programs
- Incorporate ethical precepts in leadership and management practices
- Incorporate administrative and leadership theories in the design, development implementation and evaluation of quality nursing and health care delivery programs
More informationVisit official programme website
- Nursing Informatics
- Role Development for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Health Promotion/Disease Prevention
- Administration/Organization Theories
- Phil/Theoretic Bases of Nursing
- Quality Improvement for Nursing Administration
- Evidence-Based Inquiry
- Financial Strategies for Nurses
- Public Policy
- Human Resource Development
- Leadership/Management Strategies in Nursing
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Nursing View 744 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- A baccalaureate or graduate degree in nursing granted from a regionally and professionally accredited or internation- ally recognized college or university. A bachelor’s degree from another discipline will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended must be submitted directly to Barry University.
- A current, unrestricted license as a professional registered nurse in the United States. Out-of-state applicants must be eligible for endorsement by the Florida Board of Nursing. An unrestricted Florida license must be received prior to starting the Program and maintained throughout enrollment in the Program.
International990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 990 USD per credit and a duration of .
National990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 990 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.