- This program is designed for individuals with an undergraduate major in physical education, or its equivalent, who wish to pursue new career directions related to the field in community-based organizations, such as business, industry, agencies, hospitals and educational settings or who wish to enhance their undergraduate preparation through advanced study.
- Applicants who do not possess an adequate background in physical education and/or related areas will be required to make up course deficiencies. Such background course work will not be applied to the graduate program’s minimum credit requirements.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Quantitative Methods in Health Promotion and Epidemiology
- Physiology and Techniques of Strength Fitness
- Exercise Metabolism
- Cardiovascular Analysis, Evaluation, and Rehabilitation
- Exercise Prescription
- Exercise Circulation: Mechanisms and Morphology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 424 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75 based upon four years of work or a 3.0 undergraduate GPA based upon work completed during the junior and senior year
- A composite score of 290 or greater on the quantitative and verbal parts of the GRE General Test if taken on or after August 1, 2011 or a composite score of 900 or greater on the quantitative and verbal parts of the GRE General Test if taken before August 1, 2011.
- Three appropriate letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate course work
National439 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 439 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State439 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 439 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition: $1,260.00
- Required Fees (all students): $6,641.28
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.