The Information Technology program at Yildiz Technical University outcome:
Graduates of this master program are expected to build their career on consulting or research & development of computing and information systems in various sectors. They can work either in private or public companies in the field of computing and information technologies or they can continue to their career in academia.
Programme StructureCourse include:
- Discrete Mathematics and Combinatorics
- Computer Organization
- Operating Systems
- Object Oriented Concepts and Programming
- Data Structures and Algorithms Design
- Computer Networking Fundamentals
- Software Engineering Fundamentals
- Algorithm Design and Analysis
- Formal Languages
- Information System Analysis and Design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology General Engineering & Technology IT Security View 11 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in Turkey
- To study in the graduate programs, the students are required to take an exam called “ALES” (Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Exam), which is also administered by ÖSYM, and submit this score with their application. GRE or GMAT can also be a substitute of ALES. The applicants have to meet additional program requirements defined by the universities.
- In Turkey, the universities have the right to define the admission criteria themselves and these admission criteria have to be approved by Higher Education Council of Turkey (YÖK).
International1758 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1758 EUR per year during 12 months.
National1758 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1758 EUR per year during 12 months.
35,000 Turkish lira
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.