This 30-credit program prepares leaders in teaching with current technology, both in PreK-12 schools and in adult professional settings. The program combines technical skills and knowledge with current teaching and learning theory and aims to develop understanding of the dynamic relationship between technology and the organization into which it is introduced.
More informationVisit official programme website
- The Teacher as Researcher
- Foundations of Instructional Technology
- Instructional Design
- Information Access and the Internet
- Technology Leadership
- Emergent Technology and Learning Environments
- Multimedia for Educators
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 1045 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Completed application for admission
- A minimum GPA of 2.8 based upon four years of course work or a 3.0 undergraduate GPA based upon course work completed during the junior and senior years
- Three appropriate letters of recommendation. At least one letter of recommendation should be an academic reference from a professor.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate course work
- A qualifying score on the Communication and Literacy Skills portion of the Massachusetts Tests for Educator Licensure® (MTEL), or a composite score of 290 or greater on the quantitative and verbal parts of the GRE
National439 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 439 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State439 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 439 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition: $1,260.00
- Required Fees (all students): $6,641.28
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.