After completing a master’s degree in Communication at the University of Central Missouri, you may qualify for upper-level jobs in fields such as news, social media, advertising, marketing, public relations, sales, human relationships, television, radio or prepare for postgraduate degrees.
This program offers teaching assistantships for Comm1000- Public Speaking. A full-time teaching assistantship requires students to teach 2 face-to-face Public Speaking courses per semester for up to 4 semesters.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Graduate Studies
- Radio Production
- Advanced Multimedia
- Audio for Digital Cinema
- Advanced Sports Broadcasting
- Special Topics in Mass Media
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
All application materials should be received by Graduate Studies at least three weeks prior to the beginning of the semester.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Media Studies & Mass Media View 34 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in United States
- Must have a 2.50 overall undergraduate GPA
- Have at least 15 hours of undergraduate communication courses.
- Complete and submit an online application to UCM’s Graduate School and International Admissions along with your official transcripts.
- A statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation from professional or academic sources.
International365 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 365 USD per credit during 12 months.
National365 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 365 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.