Using informatics tools, we teach our students the skills they need to accelerate biomedical scientific discovery and health care translation. As a Master's in Biomedical Informatics student, you’ll work alongside our academic, non-profit, and industrial partners and gain real-life experiences that will accelerate your job search –– allowing you to get started in biomedical research and clinical work before graduation.
One of the most exciting aspects of the Master's in Biomedical Informatics program is our unique, interactive partnerships with academic and industrial partners. Because there is such high demand for individuals with biomedical informatics and data science expertise, our industrial partners have been especially enthusiastic about our approach. Our partners help guide the program by participating on our advisory board, as well as working directly with our students on real-life capstone projects.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Systems Biomedicine
- Introduction to Scientific Computing
- Introduction to Health Care Systems
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiomedicine Bioinformatics View 214 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
- Online application.
- Official transcript(s) for any degrees previously earned.
- GRE or MCAT scores.
- Two letters of recommendation from people who can directly assess the applicant’s ability to succeed in advanced degree study.
- Personal statement clearly explaining your motive for attaining this degree and desired outcomes from this degree program.
- Application fee of $80.
International24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24000 USD per year and a duration of .
National24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24000 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.