The honors program in elementary education provides highly motivated elementary education majors with opportunities to enhance their academic program through intensive scholarly study and research designed to be of assistance in postgraduate employment or in the pursuit of an advanced degree in elementary education. Contact Dr. Patricia Emmons, the honor’s chairperson for further information concerning eligibility and application.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Graduate Program Planning
- Fundamentals of Elementary Education
- Theory and Practice in Teaching Reading
- Mathematical Applications for the Classroom
- Differentiating Instruction: Creating Inclusive Classrooms
- Exemplary Practice in Science Classrooms
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation View 3509 other Masters in Education in United States
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.8 based upon four years of work
- A qualifying score on the Communication and Literacy Skills; and either Foundations of Reading or General Curriculum (multi-subject and math subtests) portions of the Massachusetts Tests for Educator Licensure® (MTEL)
- Three appropriate letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate course work
National439 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 439 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State439 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 439 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition: $1,260.00
- Required Fees (all students): $6,641.28
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.