Throughout our master's program, you will be introduced to areas such as organizational learning, governance, research, and student development within the context of post-secondary education, vis-à-vis current issues such as, access, accountability, student demographics, and internationalization.
Barry University is one of the largest Catholic universities in the Southeast and was recognized as one of “America’s Top Colleges” by Forbes magazine in 2013 for the third consecutive year. What’s more, Barry University was ranked 16th in the nation for Campus Ethnic Diversity by U.S. News and World Report. All of this means that not only can you expect to receive the best possible education, but the rewards will follow long after you leave Barry.
A Barry education fosters individual and communal transformation where learning leads to knowledge and truth, reflection leads to informed action, and a commitment to social justice leads to collaborative service. As a Barry student, you’ll find a nurturing campus that helps to make sure that your time at Barry is a successful one.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Academic Affairs
- Student Affairs
- Admissions and Enrollment Management
- Institutional Advancement
- Institutional Research
- Alumni Relations
- Central Administration
- Policy and Government
- Research and Consulting firms related to Higher Education
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Business Administration View 1030 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Statement of Purpose(Your statement of purpose should include (a) your reasons for selecting Barry University; (b) your professional plans upon completion of your degree; and (c) any information that you believe will help in the evaluation of your application.)
- Transcripts (from a regionally accredited or internationally recognized college or university)
- Arrange for official, sealed transcripts from all postsecondary institutions you have attended to be sent to Barry University.
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Entrance exam: GRE or MAT(waived if GPA is above 3.0)
International990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 990 USD per credit and a duration of .
National990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 990 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.