The M.S./H.S.A. – MPH dual degree program offers a high-quality educational experience that reflects the missions of Barry University and the College of Nursing and Health Sciences.
The Health Services Administration - Public Health program at Barry University provides students with the opportunity to learn the analytical and organizational skills necessary to solve complex problems and collaborate with other professionals to meet the public health needs of a multicultural community in a safe and ethical manner. Additionally, students will explore the concept of social justice and strategies for combating health disparities nationally and internationally.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Health Services Administration
- Managerial Epidemiology
- Environmental and Occupational Health
- Health Care Policy
- Health Care Economics
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Health Law & Ethics
- Applied Biostatistics
- Health Care Disparities
- Health Care Budgeting & Financial Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 937 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Most programs require a $30 nonrefundable application fee. This fee is waived for Barry alumni or those referred by Barry alumni.
- You must submit complete official transcripts from every college or university attended, regardless of whether or not a degree was completed. If you previously attended Barry University, you do not need to re-submit any transcripts already on file.
- Submit a statement of purpose (goals) or career narrative statement as required by the specific school.
- Provide the required recommendations in support of graduate study.
- Supply current admission entrance examination scores (EAT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MAT, MCAT), as required by the individual school or program. In general, test scores older than five years will not be accepted.
International990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 990 USD per credit during 24 months.
National990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 990 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for North Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.