The M.S./H.S.A. – MPH dual degree program offers a high-quality educational experience that reflects the missions of Barry University and the College of Nursing and Health Sciences. The program provides students with the opportunity to learn the analytical and organizational skills necessary to solve complex problems and collaborate with other professionals to meet the public health needs of a multicultural community in a safe and ethical manner. Additionally, students will explore the concept of social justice and strategies for combating health disparities nationally and internationally.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Principles of Health Services Administration
- Managerial Epidemiology
- Environmental and Occupational Health
- Health Care Policy
- Health Care Economics
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Health Law & Ethics
- Applied Biostatistics
- Health Care Disparities
- Health Care Budgeting & Financial Management
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 1062 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
Students may enter the program in the fall and spring semesters. Applicants must:
- Have a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited or internationally recognized college or university with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (B) on a 4.0 scale or better. Those with a GPA below 3.0 will be considered on a case by case basis for provisional acceptance.
- An official, acceptable Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score taken within the last five years must be submitted during the application process.
International990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 990 USD per credit and a duration of .
National990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 990 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.