If you are applying for this dual-degree program, you must be admissible to both the MBA program and the nursing program. Admission to the MBA program requires a sufficient undergraduate Grade Point Average (GPA) and a sufficient Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score to promise success in graduate business studies. If you have already taken the Graduate Record Exam (GRE), you may, with permission from the Director of the Graduate Business Program, present a GRE score in lieu of a GMAT score.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Philosophical & Theoretical Bases of Nursing
- Situated Context of Nursing
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Evidence-Based Inquiry I
- Evidence-based Inquiry II
- Courses for Nursing Administration Specialization
- Nursing Informatics
- Administration/Organization Theories
- Leadership/Management Strategies in Nursing
- Human Resource Development in Nursing
- Financial Strategies for Nurses
- Nursing Administration Practicum
- International Business
- Technology and Information Systems
- Managerial Finance
- Marketing in a Dynamic Environment
- Managerial Accounting
- Economics for Strategic Decisions
- Competitive Environment & Strategy Formulation
- Leadership and Strategy Implementation
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Nursing View 769 other Masters in Nursing in United States
GMAT Score: The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is required. Official test scores must be sent directly from the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) to Barry University. The Andreas School of Business accepts students with a range of test scores.
Adequate undergraduate preparation in the required disciplines is noted below:
- Financial and Managerial Accounting (six credits with a grade of C or better)
- Micro and Macroeconomics (six credits with a grade of C or better)
- Finance (three credits with a grade of C or better)
- College Algebra or Pre-calculus (three credits with a grade of C or better)
- Statistics (three credits with a grade of C or better)
International990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 990 USD per credit and a duration of .
National990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 990 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.