In this unique Aviation Safety graduate program at the University of Central Missouri, you’ll learn all the ins and outs of aviation safety and become an expert at implementing and managing safety systems for a variety of industries.
You can earn your UCM Aviation master's degree fully online. Professionals in aviation management jobs have many responsibilities. You deserve a graduate program that offers high-quality learning to advance your career without sacrificing the rest of your life.
Aviation Safety master’s students, on average, complete the course requirements in 18 months, but you can choose to pace your progress however it fits with your schedule. No matter how quickly you choose to earn your next Aviation or pilot degree, the best time to start is now.
Since the scope of our program curriculum is both wide and deep, you will acquire the knowledge, skills and understanding necessary to excel in a variety of aviation management jobs. Offering a different path to a career in aviation than a pilot degree, UCM’s Aviation Safety master’s degree creates opportunities for program graduates in different work settings.
- Aviation safety employers
- Regulatory agencies
- Military and civil aviation safety boards
- Aerospace equipment manufacturers
- Aviation consulting firms
- Airport management and design agencies
- Teaching and training companies
- Professional Ethics in Aviation
- Special Problems in Aviation Technology
- Aviation Internship
- Airport Planning and Design
- Advanced Airport Planning and Design
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
Students Staying in Their Home Country deadline: 2-3 weeks prior to the start of the semester.
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Design Transportation Engineering View 580 other Masters in Design in United States
- A four-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a regionally accredited college or university.
- A degree in an aviation related field or at least three years of work experience in aviation.
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.70 (based on A=4.00 scale) for all undergraduate work.
- A Statement of Purpose describing your academic/professional achievements, purpose of continuing graduate studies, and future goals. The length should be strictly between 300-500 words.
- Two letters of recommendations. They can be academic, professional, or a combination of both.
International14916 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 678 USD per credit during 18 months.
National14916 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 678 USD per credit during 18 months.
In-State7458 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 339 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Warrensburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.