Clinical Mental Health Counseling at Barry University provides students with training in the prevention, assessment, and treatment of individuals dealing with mental health problems. Individual, group, and family counseling are focused upon this specialization.
The curriculum meets the academic requirements for licensure in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (L.M.H.C.) in the State of Florida.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Orientation to the Counseling Profession
- Crisis Intervention
- Legal & Ethical Issues in Counseling
- Human Growth and Development
- Psychological Measurements
- Social and Cultural Issues in Counseling
- Individual Counseling Procedures
- Career Development and Life Work Planning
- Group Counseling Procedures
- Family Counseling and Therapy
- Counseling Theories and Interventions
- Counseling Practicum
- Methodology of Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Clinical Psychology View 300 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Most programs require a $30 nonrefundable application fee. This fee is waived for Barry alumni or those referred by Barry alumni.
- You must submit complete official transcripts from every college or university attended, regardless of whether or not a degree was completed. If you previously attended Barry University, you do not need to re-submit any transcripts already on file.
- Submit a statement of purpose (goals) or career narrative statement as required by the specific school.
- Provide the required recommendations in support of graduate study.
- Supply current admission entrance examination scores (EAT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MAT, MCAT), as required by the individual school or program. In general, test scores older than five years will not be accepted.
International29700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 990 USD per credit during 12 months.
National29700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 990 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for North Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.