Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry from Atilim University is educating professionals to be highly qualified professional chemical engineers attaining advanced level chemical engineering knowledge.
Graduates with Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry from Atilim University will be:
- capable of self-renewing within the framework of the philosophy of lifelong education following scientific and technological developments,
- aware of social, environmental and global impacts of chemical engineering applications and innovations,
- able to work in a multidisciplinary environment and to show enthusiasm for teamwork and to perform original research and development activities and to convert the findings from these activities to the scientific publication, patent and technology, and being aware of ethical responsibilities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methodology and Communication Skills
- Master's Thesis
- Graduation Seminar
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 62 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Original copy or photocopy of the acceptance letter
- Original passport and photocopy of the passport (Original passport shall be checked and returned to students)
- 6 Photographs
- Original diplomas, transcripts and their certified translations into Turkish or English.
- Original copies of equivalency certificates, if available
- Original copy of the internationally recognized English Proficiency Certificates for the candidates accepted to programs that require English language proficiency
- Original copy of the Turkish Proficiency Certificate for the candidates accepted to the programs that require Turkish language proficiency.
- Copies of all bank receipts for deposit payments and the first installment of the tuition fee required for registration along with the signed and stamped Tuition Fee Payment Approval Form from the Directorate of Financial Affairs.
International8040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8040 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.