Program faculty incorporate management best practices as well as practical skills including quantitative analysis, effective communication, leadership, and teamwork.
We offer a master degree in Business Administration at the University of Central Missouri. MBA graduates posess a skillset in strategic and fact-based decision making and are prepared to assume positions of leadership.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- MBA Knowledge Foundations
- International Business Study Abroad
- Readings in Healthcare Administration
- Healthcare Business Foundations
- Graduate Internship in Healthcare Administration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
International students seeking an F1 or J1 visa are eligible to apply for the January start date only. Other visa types apply for entry in any term.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1442 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Minimum undergraduate GPA: 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Minimum GMAT score of 450 OR minimum GRE score of 300 (verbal + quantitative). GRE scores are converted to a predicted GMAT score using a tool provided by GRE.
- Minimum Admission Score : 1050, calculated as (200 x GPA) + GMAT (or converted GRE) score
International18000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National18000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Warrensburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.