The Master of Business Administration is a comprehensive program designed to provide students with a global business perspective and tools for intelligent problem solving by using best practices and contemporary methodologies. The Andreas School of Business MBA program will prepare you to face the challenging, competitive and dynamic business world.
We believe that being a business leader is not only about making profits, it is also about sustainability: ensuring the well-being of our world for generations to come. Our students understand that they are the ones to provide reliable business practices in order to maintain the stability of our economic, cultural, social, and global environment; they are the individuals that will change the way society does business domestically and globally. Learn how our students become great leaders.
- Healthcare Law and Ethics
- Quality Management and Utilization Review
- Finance and Delivery of Health Care Services
- Health Care Budgeting and Financial Management
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Health Sciences View 1066 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
GMAT Score: The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is required. Official test scores must be sent directly from the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) to Barry University. The Andreas School of Business accepts students with a range of test scores.
Adequate undergraduate preparation in the required disciplines is noted below:
- Financial and Managerial Accounting (six credits with a grade of C or better)
- Micro and Macroeconomics (six credits with a grade of C or better)
- Finance (three credits with a grade of C or better)
- College Algebra or Pre-calculus (three credits with a grade of C or better)
- Statistics (three credits with a grade of C or better)
International990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 990 USD per credit and a duration of .
National990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 990 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.