Our MBA program gives professionals many options based on their experience or interest. Whether you are seeking to gain more knowledge in accounting, finance, marketing, management, health services administration, international business, or wish to seek a dual degree or double degree, Barry University provides the very best learning environment where you are able to expand your knowledge and career options.
The MBA degree program consists of 36 credits of course work (39 credits for the International Business specialization) for students with a typical undergraduate degree in business. Students without business degrees will be required to successfully complete one or several not-for-credit workshops in various business disciplines, as applicable.
More informationVisit official programme website
- International Business
- Economics for Strategic Decisions
- Technology and Information Systems
- Strategy Formulation, Implementation & Entrepreneurship
- Managerial Finance
- Leadership and Advanced Management Concepts
- Marketing in a Dynamic Environment
- Social, Legal, and Ethical Aspects of Business
- Managerial Accounting
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting View 543 other Masters in Accounting in United States
GMAT Score: The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is required. Official test scores must be sent directly from the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) to Barry University. The Andreas School of Business accepts students with a range of test scores.
Adequate undergraduate preparation in the required disciplines is noted below:
- Financial and Managerial Accounting (six credits with a grade of C or better)
- Micro and Macroeconomics (six credits with a grade of C or better)
- Finance (three credits with a grade of C or better)
- College Algebra or Pre-calculus (three credits with a grade of C or better)
- Statistics (three credits with a grade of C or better)
International990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 990 USD per credit and a duration of .
National990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 990 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.