The Frank J. Rooney School of Professional And Career Education (PACE) at Barry University offers a Master of Arts in Administration degree program. It is designed as a graduate degree program for adult learners and practitioners focusing on administration, leadership, communication, and teamwork. NOTE: This is not a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program. Students who are interested in an MBA should consult the section of the University’s Graduate Studies Catalog on the D. Inez Andreas School of Business.
The degree program places an emphasis on developing the critical administrative competencies which contribute to workplace success in all organizations - public, private, and not-for-profit - through both theoretical course content and also by application and practice throughout the curriculum.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Human Resource Administration
- Financial Concepts for Administration
- Applied Organizational Concepts
- Administrative Strategies
- Research Methodologies
- Values and Ethics in Administration
- Administrative Leadership Theory & Practice
- Changing Environment of Administration
- Capstone: Applied Project
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1032 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited or internationally recognized college or university with a cumulative grade average of B or higher (an overall GPA of 3.00 or higher on a four-point scale). Official transcripts of all previous college or university studies must be submitted.
- Submission of a completed application form with a $30.00 non-refundable fee. The fee is waived for Barry University alumni.
- Submission of a resume or vitae and professional references indicating work history.
- Two original and verifiable letters of recommendation from professional and/or academic sources.
International990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 990 USD per credit and a duration of .
National990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 990 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.