The Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) program is designed to prepare you to become a successful accounting professional with a global orientation and a strong sense of ethics and social responsibility.
The faculty demonstrate a strong commitment to deliver a high-quality educational experience by embedding contemporary recommendations from well-respected academic and practitioner organizations into the curriculum. The course work is structured to achieve the assurance of learning goals prescribed by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, to develop the necessary core competencies for entry into the accounting profession endorsed by the AICPA – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and to acquire the relevant knowledge, skills, and abilities specified by the IMA – Institute of Management Accountants.
More informationVisit official programme website
- International Accounting
- Contemporary Accounting Theory & Research
- Advanced Managerial Accounting
- Business Taxation
- Advanced Auditing
- Not-For-Profit & Governmental Accounting
- Technology and Information Systems
- Managerial Finance
- Social, Legal and Ethical Aspects of Business
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 542 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
If the applicant has an AACSB-school Bachelor degree with a major in Accounting then he/she must have a minimum overall GPA of 2.5 or an acceptable GMAT score.
To be considered for full acceptance to a degree program, a graduate applicant must:
- Submit proof of a bachelor's degree from an institution which is regionally accredited or internationally recognized.
- Submit a completed application form with a $30.00 nonrefundable application fee (waived for Barry alumni). The School of Business has an online application that can be submitted electronically. The application form may also be downloaded, printed out, and submitted.
International990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 990 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 990 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.