- By taking the Engineering Business Management course at The University of Exeter you develop techniques and analytical tools used to enhance business operations, as you gain a thorough understanding of the processes and practices of the engineering industry
- Taught in partnership with the University of Exeter Business School, you’ll receive an exceptional learning experience and the chance to build an outstanding personal network to enhance your future career
- Learn a basis in management specifically adapted for engineers, allowing you to progress quickly into management roles in your chosen field
- Option to gain work experience as part of your degree with MSc Engineering Business Management with Industrial Placement.
There is considerable demand in the workplace for graduates with knowledge in both a specialist technology area and in management, particularly in the modern tools and techniques to support the management of a dynamically changing engineering business.
We have an established reputation of training tomorrow's great minds, so when it comes to life after graduation you can be confident that you are starting your next professional adventure in a prime, leading position.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Management
- Agile, Lean and Competitive Enterprise
- Smart Production Systems
- Sustainable Manufacturing
- MSc Dissertation
- Engineering Management Science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Whilst we don’t have a formal deadline for application, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 773 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
All applicants are considered individually on merit although we usually require a 2:2 honours degree (or equivalent) in a science, engineering, management or numerate discipline.
International25950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25950 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12950 GBP per year during 12 months.
UK fees per year:
- With industrial placement (second year) £2,950 full-time
- With industrial placement (second year) £5,190 full-time
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.