The Master of Science in Occupational Therapy at Belmont University is offered in an accelerated format combining intensive weekend classes in Nashville, held approximately every 3 weeks, with an online component supplementing classroom activities. This is a demanding full-time program that builds on the education and skills that OTAs and PTAs have already accomplished.
Fieldwork is viewed as an integral part of the MSOT educational experience. Fieldwork provides opportunities for students to integrate and apply academic learning. It is during the fieldwork experience that the student can learn, practice and refine skills of observation, evaluation, treatment planning, implementation and communication. In the fieldwork setting the student begins to define his or her future roles as a practicing occupational therapist and can develop the necessary self-confidence and affective characteristics essential to meeting the demands for this challenging field. Fieldwork provides many opportunities for feedback which promotes professional behaviors and attitudes and clinical expertise.
- Foundations in Occupational Therapy
- Physiology & Clinical Pathophysiology
- Neuroscience in OT
- Neuroscience in OT Lab
- Kinesiology in OT
- Kinesiology in OT Lab
- Developmental Influences on Living
- Research Methods
- Occupational Performance I
- Occupational Performance I Lab
- Clinical Studies I
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Occupational Health and Safety View 118 other Masters in Occupational Health and Safety in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Create an account for your online application
- Log in to your application and complete all sections as directed.
- As part of your application, enter all previously completed college courses
- As part of your application (in the Colleges Attended section), download Transcript Request Forms for each college attended to arrange for an official transcript to be sent to OTCAS.
- As part of your application, complete all sections in the Program Materials area. Click on each tab at the top of the program page for instructions.
- Submit your completed application to OTCAS with the appropriate program designated.
- Wait to hear from Belmont University via email regarding the status of your application.
International49400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1300 USD per credit during 24 months.
National49400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1300 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Nashville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.