Program of study
Nursing education at the master's level builds upon baccalaureate nursing preparation. Program courses and content are organized to facilitate the progression of student learning from that of a baccalaureate generalist to that of a specialist.
The Family Nurse Practitioner curriculum at Belmont University has two dimensions: core and specialization. Core courses are taken by all students and include theory, research, economics, statistics and issues. Specialty courses are based upon the area of specialization.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theoretical Foundations of Advanced Nursing Practice
- Statistics in Health Care Research
- Transition to Graduate Nursing Practice
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Advanced Health Assessment
- Advanced Health Assessment Lab
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Advanced Nursing Research
- Primary Health Care I
- Primary Health Care I Clinical
- Clinical Information Systems
- Nursing and Health Care Issues: Trends, Policy and Economics
- Primary Health Care II
- Primary Health Care II Clinical
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesNursing View 699 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree from a nationally accredited baccalaureate-granting institution with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA from all undergraduate coursework.
- Proof of a current RN license from the student's state of residence and/or practice.
- Graduate Record Examination taken within the last five years
- A completed application file
- A successful on-campus interview, if invited
International1390 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1390 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1390 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1390 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.