The Master of Maritime Engineering (Technology Management) programme at University of Tasmania has been specifically designed to provide a flexible learning approach through interactive online study. In addition, some units are also available for on-campus study.
Individual units will also be available to professionals who may not wish to enrol in the program but who may wish to develop expertise in a particular area for professional development purposes.
- These postgraduate maritime engineering programs provide engineering graduates with in-depth exposure to a wide range of subjects relevant to the development and procurement of marine systems.
- The naval engineering and technology management programs are aimed at engineering professionals already in the workforce but with limited exposure to the maritime engineering sector, and who wish to continue working while studying to gain a relevant professional qualification.
- The Technology Management specialisation enables students to combine maritime engineering technical knowledge with management skills. It is particularly suited to students who wish to develop a career in technical management within the maritime industry.
- All programs lead on to greater employment and higher degree study opportunities through industry relevant research projects.
The Master of Maritime Engineering degree is targeted at engineering professionals already in the workforce, who wish to pursue or develop a career in the technical management of maritime engineering projects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Marine Propulsion Systems
- Principles of Naval Architecture
- Ship Design
- Management of Engineering Projects
- Design of Marine Machinery Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Students living overseas should apply at least 3 months prior to semester start date and on-shore students apply no less than one month prior to semester start date.
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics General Engineering & Technology Marine Engineering View 29 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admission to the Master of Maritime Engineering (Technology Management) is a full four year Australian Bachelor of Engineering degree, or equivalent.
- For international students, English language requirements are at least an IELTS score of 6.0 (with no band less than 6.0).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International34346 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51519 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Domestic students enrolled in a full fee paying place are charged the Student Services and Amenities Fee and is incorporated in the fees you pay for each unit you enrol in.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.