At Healthcare and Design from Royal College of Art you'll develop an awareness of the role and value of design in solving healthcare challenges, as well as a multi-professional perspective on problem-solving and the importance of clinical/design collaboration. The programme uses a range of research techniques, tools and frameworks in the fields of design and innovation, and offers an environment in which to develop design-led skills to rapidly research, synthesise and prototype a solution to a healthcare challenge.
Students at Healthcare and Design from Royal College of Art will be able to:
- gain the tools to lead design innovations in a broad range of healthcare environments
- have access to the College’s workshops, with traditional facilities for woodworking, metalworking, plastics and resins, including bookable bench spaces. Computer-driven subtractive milling equipment is available, as well as additive rapid prototyping.
- Designing for behaviour change
- Health Business Toolkit
- Design Led Innovation in Healthcare
- Principals of Design and Innovation
- Health Research Toolkit
- Helix Design Dash
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesDesign Health Management Health Sciences View 408 other Masters in Health Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Portfolio requirements
- English-language requirements
- Student Visas
International15200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30400 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National6100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12200 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.