The Fashion Programme continues to develop an environment directed towards creative self-discovery, offering each student both the conceptual tutelage and technical guidance to achieve their design objectives. Fashion at the Royal College of Art’s has also been awarded Best Overall standing in the Business of Fashion, Best Fashion Schools in the World report (Graduate - Fashion Design category), June 2019.
The Programme offers:
- an environment geared towards creating: designers/makers who drive their discipline forward through strong personal vision and a passionate commitment
- one-to-one tutorials developing vibrant intellectual debate about the work and ambition
- a curriculum designed to develop self-confidence by balancing creative expression, technical excellence, communication and professionalism
- excellent technical facilities and vibrant, dedicated studio space and workshops
- visiting lecturers from the international fashion scene as well as recent RCA alumni, material scientists (such as those from the University of Cambridge and Imperial College London), visual artists and game designers, economists and philosophers (for example, from Goldsmiths University) neuroscientists (from King’s College London), architects and fine artists
- opportunities for project collaborations across fashion, science and visual art
- excellent graduate destinations, including: Adidas, Alexander McQueen, Aitor Throup, Balenciaga, Christopher Raeburn, Givenchy, Hussein Chalayan, Loewe, Nike, Thierry Mugler and Vivienne Westwood.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Platforms – New Perspectives
- Materialise – Independent research
- Studios – New Realities
- Grand Design Challenge (Cross School)
- Critical & Historical Studies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 115 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in United Kingdom
We seek to enroll students who:
- are self-motivated, determined critical thinkers and passionate about their discipline
- are technically curious, independent, with integrity and professionally orientated
- understand that their commitment to the course is a significant investment in their future.
- Digital Portofolio
- Interview (if invited)
International28400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28400 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9500 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
UK and EU students receive a subsidy from the British Government and pay a reduced fee. To qualify for the home or EU rate of tuition fees you will need to meet certain strict conditions related to your nationality, visa status and residency.
To find out more about how fee status is assessed, visit the UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA).
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.