The Master of Nonprofit Leadership at Belmont University is designed to build skills and knowledge for practical application in the nonprofit workplace. Students completing the program will develop leadership potential and explore leadership styles and models.
- Acquire the analytical tools necessary for critical judgement
- Learn how to diagnose and solve organizational problems
- Develop strategies that foster innovative practices and organizational change
- Anticipate philanthropic trends and global changes
- Leadership and Learning in Organizations
- Facilitating Learning in Organizations
- Concepts of Learning Communities
- Research and Assessment in Learning Communities
- Foundations of Nonprofit Organizations
- Financial Planning for Nonprofit Leaders
- Fundraising for Nonprofit Organizations
- People Management in Nonprofit Organizations
- Strategic and Operational Planning in Nonprofit Organizations
- Governance in Nonprofit Organizations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLeadership View 471 other Masters in Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Application Fee
- Official Transcripts
- Test Scores
International19500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1300 USD per credit during 24 months.
National19500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1300 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Nashville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.