The Master of Nonprofit Leadership is designed to build skills and knowledge for practical application in the nonprofit workplace. Students completing the program will develop leadership potential and explore leadership styles and models.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Leadership and Learning in Organizations
- Facilitating Learning in Organizations
- Concepts of Learning Communities
- Research and Assessment in Learning Communities
- Foundations of Nonprofit Organizations
- Financial Planning for Nonprofit Leaders
- Fundraising for Nonprofit Organizations
- People Management in Nonprofit Organizations
- Strategic and Operational Planning in Nonprofit Organizations
- Governance in Nonprofit Organizations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1505 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Application Form
- Application Fee
- Official Transcripts
- Test Scores
National3430 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3430 USD per module and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.