Combining rigorous study in contemporary scientific psychotherapy with the wisdom, insight and values of the Christian tradition of caring for souls, this one-of-a-kind graduate program will give you practical tools and techniques to more effectively treat your patients.
Moreover, it will also expand your capacity for compassionate and professional service.
- Our Mental Health Counseling program at Belmont University, drawing students from a variety of faith backgrounds, is led by a diverse faculty and staff who represent different denominations of the Christian faith, as well as varied life experiences and educational backgrounds.
- Foundations of Clinical Practice
- Theories of Personality
- Christian Perspectives on Psychopathology & Human Suffering
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Mental Disorders
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling Psychology View 1216 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit an application including an essay statement of professional interests and desired outcomes for participation in the program.
- Submit two letters of recommendation from individuals who are qualified to evaluate the applicant’s potential for successful masters-level graduate work.
- Interview with the Mental Health Counseling faculty.
- Submit a complete curriculum vitae and/or professional resume.
- Submit official transcripts from all prior regionally accredited college-level work.
- Submit an official GRE score no more than five years old, preferably three years or less.
- Be proficient in the English language.
- Pay the graduate application fee.
International34100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17050 USD per semester during 24 months.
National34100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17050 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Nashville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.