Our graduates are equipped and inspired to shape and respond to the opportunities and challenges of the future as accomplished communicators, highly regarded professionals and culturally competent citizens in local, national, and global society.
Graduates acquire subject and multidisciplinary knowledge and skills and develop critical and creative literacies and skills of inquiry.
Our graduates recognise and critically evaluate issues of social responsibility, ethical conduct and sustainability.
Marketing is at the centre of what makes any business successful, so it’s crucial for leaders in an organisation to know how and why it works.
This advanced marketing degree will prepare you for mid to senior level roles in marketing management or general management.
- Marketing Manager
- Brand and/or Product Manager
- Marketing Consultant
- Research Analyst
- Sales Executive
- Social Media and Digital Marketing Specialist
- Account Manager
- Advertising Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Business to Business Marketing
- Services Marketing
- New Product and Service Development
- Sales Management and Personal Selling
- Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Market Research and Decision-Making
- Integrated Marketing Communications
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Students living overseas should apply at least 3 months prior to semester start date and on-shore students apply no less than one month prior to semester start date.
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Digital Marketing View 53 other Masters in Marketing in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For entry into the Master of Marketing Management (Advanced) applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Completion of a related undergraduate degree of an Australian higher education institution or the equivalent standard in any other institution;
- Completion of any degree of an Australian higher education institution or the equivalent standard in any other institution plus three year relevant work experience;
- Completion of a Master of Marketing Management at the University of Tasmania.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International40140 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 80281 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- Domestic students enrolled in a full fee paying place are charged the Student Services and Amenities Fee and is incorporated in the fees you pay for each unit you enrol in.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.