- Develop an understanding of the key practices surrounding simulating and evaluating radiation doses for radiotherapy.
- Learn to apply critical thinking skills regarding current and future radiotherapy planning issues to practice.
- Gain research skills and apply them in your final dissertation.
- Work around your own commitments and requirements, with exceptional online support and resources.
On this course, you'll study remotely around your existing radiotherapy position, and enhance your clinical practices as you do so. You'll benefit from excellent web–based learning materials, and a supportive online community of students and lecturers. Upon graduating, you'll have attained worthwhile specialist skills and qualifications.
This Radiotherapy Planning Practice programme from Sheffield Hallam University enhances your existing career as a:
- clinical scientist
This course is accredited by the College of Radiographers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Radiotherapy Planning Practice
- Image Guided Radiotherapy
- Researching For Practice (Distance Learning)
- Advancing Radiotherapy Planning Practice
- Breast Cancer Radiotherapy
- Evidencing Your Cpd
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Computer Sciences View 57 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
- Normally, applicants will hold a first degree or professional qualification which is recognised in the UK in a related health care subject. A first degree in a relevant subject for example BSc Radiotherapy and Oncology .A Diploma of the College of Radiographers (T) or evidence of equivalent study in therapy radiography. A qualification deemed to be of equivalent standard and relevance e.g. a degree in a related health care or medical physics subject.
Applicants must usually have 12 months full time (or equivalent part time) experience and normally be working in a professional role in a related field of health and wellbeing.
International2746 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8240 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA2746 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8240 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.