The EE program maintains strong partnerships with groups such as Southern Oregon Regional Environmental Education Leaders (SOREEL), Bear Creek Watershed Educational Program (BCWEP), and Friends of the Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument, often encouraging graduate students to represent Southern Oregon University. The time invested in these programs occurs outside of curriculum requirements.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Concepts in Environmental Education
- Special Methods in Environmental Education
- Trends in Environmental Education
- Place-Based Curriculum Development
- Environmental Issues
- Environmental Education Program Administration
- Practical Applications of Environmental Education
- Leadership in Environmental Education
- Teaching in Environmental Education
- Selected Topics in Environmental Education
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
- Natural History of the Pacific Northwest
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Sciences View 401 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United States
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Official GRE scores
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate course work.
- Three letters of recommendation including at least one from a professor who can testify to academic potential.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher in last 90 quarter hours
- Completed Environmental Education essay.
International759 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 759 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National421 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 421 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.