WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- Taught course over 2 years, plus dissertation
- Flexible, modular programme
- Two entry points (September and February)
- Part-time study, evening and Saturday sessions
- All education and related professional applicants welcome
- Variety of modules
- Opportunity to follow your personal area of interest, including the chance to select relevant modules from other Masters (Level 7) programmes within the Institute of Education
The MA(Ed) programme supports the development of a high status, world leading teaching profession by focusing on advanced subject knowledge and understanding of how to best utilise evidence-based practice in order to unlock the potential of all learners.
Typically you will study part time, taking four modules over two years, plus your dissertation over a third year.
The MA(Ed) is made up of four 30 credit modules and a dissertation (split into two, 30 credit modules).
More informationVisit official programme website
- Emotional Aspects of Learning
- Independent Study
- Critiquing the effect of Workplace Learning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesEducation View 828 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Personal Statement – A written piece of about yourself; why you have chosen the course you are applying for, and why you want to come to the University of Chichester
- Copies of Qualifications to date – Translated into English
- Proof of English Language Level – If English is not your first language
- Two academic references
- For a Music course we will need a DVD of a musical performance for 5 minutes long. We also require an academic essay written in English.
- For Dance we need a web link of two performances, one of which should be contemporary and at least three minutes long. We also require an academic essay written in English.
International720 GBP/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 720 GBP per credit and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA720 GBP/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 720 GBP per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.